That's right. I was going to list a couple "tripletisms." by my soon-to-be Kindergartners...
*Walking around Balboa Island last week (doggie poopy on the sidewalk)*
- Julia - "Ah, don't step in the dog poop!"
- Alec - "Gross"
- Vivi -"Super Gross"
*Yesterday morning on the patio (I'm explaining to my Mom about Julia's Nightmare)
- R.E. Dad - "She woke up crying and totally out of it"
- Grandma J. - "Nightmare?"
- R.E. Dad - "I'm thinking so, but she was totally delirious....she finally said "I shouldn't have poured all that water." "Whatever that means...????"
- Alec - (in his deep voice with a slight lisp due to a chipped front tooth) "What's a nightmare?"
- R.E. Dad - "It's a bad dream where you wake up scared and feel bad"
- Alec "Oh yeah...I had one of those last night...I see a robot in the park and he shoots me dead"
- R.E. Dad/Grandma J. - "OHHHH"
- Alec - "That's my nightmare!"
*This A.M. at Pre-school* (Vivi comes over to give me a hug good-bye)
- Vivi - "Dad you smell like a fart!"
- R.E. Dad - Vivi, I don't think I ever will smell good enough for you!!!
- Vivi - "Uh huh"
Gotta go and pick up Bren from the airport. She's returning from a week in Vegas Baby! (at her Grandma M's place)...