Let's take a stab at this....
1. I've had more pedicures than I've golfed. Metrosexual debate aside...you tell me - which sounds more relaxing?
2. I was known to sing "Big Balls" by AC/DC on occasion at our college parties.
3. Half my brain believes a smoking woman is super sexy, the other half knows that it also causes cancer, emphysema, yellow teeth, wrinkles and bad breath.
4. I'm convinced that more Netflix "Chick Flicks" ended up being scratched and unplayable then the typical testosterone enhanced drama. I can appreciate a woman who not only can hold her liquor, but a DVD as well.
5. I still haven't been able to convince my Mom that I was a fat kid (as a significantly higher percentage of kids are fat these days, I was ahead of my time, I suppose).
6. Diets are much less complicated than most people realize. You simply burn more calories than you consume.
7. I'm definitely not for more governmental regulations, but I believe that lowering the drinking age to 16 and increasing driving age to 21 would significantly reduce auto accidents. Just beware of drunk teens on bikes.
8. Sean Connery was my favorite James Bond. Although "The Spy Who Loved Me" with Roger Moore was my favorite James Bond movie.
9. Speaking of a former bonds, Pierce Brosnan in "Mamma Mia" was by far the worst singer that I've ever seen in a movie.
10. The only pet I've had in the past eight years is a hermit crab, but keep in mind I have triplets!
This was kind of fun.......