Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What the triplets were saying this weekend......


Vivi - as she stands up in the bathtub with washcloth in hand and an arm up in the air "I'm going to wash my pits."

Alec - as he stands naked in the bathroom about to step into the tub "My wanky doodle is going to grow and hit the ceiling" (don't ask me how we started calling "it" a wanky doodle).

Julia - as she's about to place a second doughnut on her plate with Mom MD inquiring as to the necessity of an extra hunk of fried fat & sugar "Well Mom, I'm going to share this one with myself."
In no way could I possibly make these up.

5 comments:

cw2smom said...

Obviously, your son is going to be a very confident man someday! But, then again...he may be a little disappointed when it doesn't quite reach to the ceiling! Tooo funny! Love hearing the endearingly honest things kids say! You have beautiful children! Blessings, Lisa

Sunny said...

Kids are quick!

Scary Mommy said...

LOL!!! You definitely couldn't make those gems up. :)

A Free Man said...

It's good that the boy has high hopes!

Jess said...

Hehe, wanky doodle, that is awesome! I shared a third piece of pizza with myself yesterday...myself did regret it later.