Thursday, July 9, 2009

Hello

Ok, so it's R.D's daughter again! Since I haven't been able to get into my own blog lately, I wanted to post something. Now, it's time for a R.D. pop quiz!! I will ask you a few multiple choice questions about my dad, and the person that gets the most right without looking at his bio or past posts will be recognized in a future blog. (don't tell my dad,he's sleeping) Anyone who wants to may participate, . Ready? Begin!

1. How old is my dad?
A. 28
B. 34
C. 50
D. 41

2. How many kids does he have (including me)?
A. six
B.none
C. three
D. four

3. What is his favorite food?
A. blow pops
B. filet mignon
C. pizza
D. tuna casserole

4. What is his favorite drink (you'll have to guess this one!)
A. Dr. Pepper
B. Diet Coke
C. Sierra Nevada Beer
D. Hi-C

4. What does he refer to my mom as in his posts?
A. Big Mama
B. The Mum
C. Mom M.D.
D. Amy-Amy

5. What is his favorite thing about my mom?
A. she is smart
B. she is beautiful
C. she is kind
D. she is wealthy
E. she doesn't like hannah montana

**********you are not required to participate, only if you choose************
**Update 7/10/09 - Answers now on comment section and please note that I was NOT taking a nap yesterday when she hijacked my computer, I was doing bills!

7 comments:

Employee No. 3699 said...

Okay, I’m in the middle of watching the season premiere of ‘Big Brother’, one of the very few reality shows I watch so I have to guess without looking back through posts. Here goes.

1. How old is my dad?
D. 41

2. How many kids does he have (including me)?
D. four

3. What is his favorite food?
Toss up between C or D, but going with:
C. pizza

4. What is his favorite drink (you'll have to guess this one!)
C. Sierra Nevada Beer

4. What does he refer to my mom as in his posts?
C. Mom M.D.

5. What is his favorite thing about my mom?
Can I go with A, B and C? Didn’t think so, how about:
C. she is kind

phd in yogurtry said...

1. A (we want dad to feel good today)
2. D
3. B
4. A (after his last post, I presume not beer)
4. C (whew, two number 4's confused me!)
5. A (although I wish there was an "all of the above")

Scott said...

1) 41
2) Four
3) Filet
4) Diet Coke
5) Mom MD
6) Smart

I WIN!!!

Reinvent Dad said...

Dang, whoever this "Scott" character is...wow, he totally stuck the landing! 5 for 5...it's almost as if he's known me all my life...

Beth said...

Your daughter and the multiple choice questions just cracks me up. We should not be surprised if she grows up to be a teacher.

GTR said...

情趣用品,情趣,情趣用品,成人漫畫,免費A片,色情網站,色情遊戲,情色文學,麗的色遊戲,色情,色情影片,同志色教館,色色網,色遊戲,自拍,本土自拍,kk俱樂部,後宮電影院,後宮電影,85cc免費影城,85cc免費影片,免費影片,免費小遊戲,免費遊戲,小遊戲,遊戲,好玩遊戲,好玩遊戲區,A片,情趣用品,遊戲區,史萊姆好玩遊戲,史萊姆,遊戲基地,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,遊戲口袋,我的遊戲口袋,小遊戲區,手機遊戲,貼圖,A片下載,成人影城,愛情公寓,情色貼圖,情色,色情網站,色情遊戲,色情小說,情色文學,色情,aio交友愛情館,色情影片,臺灣情色網,寄情築園小遊戲,情色論壇,嘟嘟情人色網,情色視訊,愛情小說,言情小說,一葉情貼圖片區,情趣用品,情趣,色情漫畫,情色網,情色a片,情色遊戲,85cc成人片,嘟嘟成人網,成人網站,18成人,成人影片,成人交友網,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人光碟,微風成人區,免費成人影片

longge said...

scarpe Hogan stands out as one of the brands flagship shoes, due to their unique design, shape and fashion. Many can attest to the fact that hogan donna had carried and maintained a powerful reputation over the years in the world of sports apparel and gears. Hogan scarpe uomo have achieved a perfect blend of fashion and form with Hogan uomo latest release of the signature Goodyear shoes line.scarpe Hogan stands out as one of the brands flagship shoes, due to their unique design, shape and fashion. Many can attest to the fact that hogan donna had carried and maintained a powerful reputation over the years in the world of sports apparel and gears. Hogan scarpe uomo have achieved a perfect blend of fashion and form with Hogan uomo latest release of the signature Goodyear shoes line.